Enter your full name.
Enter your membership number.
Enter your street address.
Enter your city.
Enter your state.
Enter your zip code.
Enter your country.
Enter your phone number.
Enter your e-mail address.
How many months of supplement experience do you have?
Please describe your previous supplement training. Include education, seminars, self-study, subscriptions, etc.
Please list your education, like high school, college, technical schools, etc. – include certificate / degree received, if applicable, and date received.
By submitting this application, I affirm the information provided is accurate and there are no false statements regarding qualifications, experience or education.
This Code describes the standards of ethical conduct expected of Board Certified Supplement Nutritionists
An IDSA Board Certified Supplement Nutritionist will:
• represent only dietary supplements that are truthfully and legally labeled per FDA.
• represent only dietary supplements that may be helpful to those wanting to maintain or improve their health.
• represent products and services that are only within their area of competence, training, and experience.
• never misrepresent their credentials, training and experience.
• never engage in treatment, diagnosis or prescribing unless lawfully licensed to do so.
• stay current as to new developments, studies, standards, and other supplement issues.
• responsibly explain products, services, procedures and practices, and immediately address all customer concerns.
Upon meeting the criteria to become a CSN, I agree to abide by the IDSA Code of Ethics.
I agree to the IDSA CODE OF ETHICS
There are no reviews yet.